Friday, May 23, 2008

Where do we begin to day?



There is so much Thugshit, that I hardly know where to start. So lets begin with this one:

Although I can't argue the intention behind this, I question it's motives. I also question ANYTHING that Thud is behind or involved with because someone will, inevitably get screwed. This is what he wrote:


David Paige a former Memphis City School teacher who hosted a web page to inform the community how the system was failing students left the MCS system and now is teaching in West Memphis Arkansas. Paige has created a student monitoring program call "The Ticket Program" which informs parents if there child has behavior problems in school. Paige also rewards students with safe dance parties where no cussing music is allowed and is chaperoned by himself and parents.
Tonight I attended such a dance at the Girl's Club in West Memphis where before the dance a tribute was held for 12 year old DeAunta Farrow who was gunned down last June by West Memphis Police. Paige through his Creative Minds Corporation launched a scholarship program in honor of Farrow.

My contention here is that if this 12 year old hadn't pointed a toy gun at the police officer involved, then the police wouldn't have "gunned down" DeAunta Farrow. Then I ask what every responsible and sensible parent asks, "Where were the parents?" We can expect Thud to take a totally different approach and blame the police for the downfalls of others. But all in all, a scholarship, if properly used, is a good thing. Just maybe something like this will prevent kids, like the 11 year old who robbed the store in Collierville a few weeks ago with a toy gun, from becoming a statistic. That will then force Thud and crew to come up with another conspiracy theory on a totally different issue, saving a parent or parents the agony of him exploiting them.


Thud's next piece of Blogshit started with him ranting and raving about Joseph Lee, Mayor Herenton, and the FBI's investigation into Ford, Lee, and Herenton. Halfway through his tirade against the FBI, he states "Ford's not guilty verdict has some what messed up the FBI's plans, because now the community knows that these American terrorist will design crime where there is none,and destroy the lives of citizens to serve their own agenda's."


Now I outline that last sentence in bold lettering because I find it interesting that Thud makes this statement when he goes on the radio and posts in his blogs, his lies and deceit, DESIGNING A CRIME WHERE THERE IS NONE in an attempt to DESTROY THE LIVES OF CITIZENS TO SERVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS. This is something that "Hack" and Thud did, repeatedly, on the airwaves, in the papers, and on the news stations in the aftermath of the DeAunta Farrow incident. They continue to do so with regard to the Gwen Smith, Shannon Street and Dwayne Chatt incidents.

The latest Thudshit outlined a complaint at MLGW that got my attention by the title alone:


I was contacted by several female employees concerning Clint Richardson a manager at MLGW. who they stated had over 60 separate charges of sexual harassment filed against him. Under the Tennessee Open Records Act I pulled his personnel file and begin to investigate.I had not counted on the file being nearly 200 pages long.I have only had time to read about 50 pages, so this story will be written in segments. On Sunday I hope to have read at least another 50 pages and have more to report.If you click on to enlarge you will see that in 2005. there is a report that names 17 women who filed charges,and a letter that is addressed to former city council woman Carol Chumney in 2007 where she is investigating alleged harassment from 40 women.Also there is a email from Latonya Green in 2004 where she is complaining about having a limited time in the rest room and that during that "Time of the month" women need more time but Richardson wouldn't allow it. i will be during a detail story on Sunday after I read some more, but my question is could all these women be lying on this man,and if what the women say is true why is he still on the job?

What I find interesting here is the fact that there are, at last count, on the poll at the top of this very blog, 124 people that think that Thud is a racist, lowlife, cop hating, piece of garbage. So my question to everyone is:

Could 124 voting members of the Anti-Thad poll be wrong?


And last but not least, I noticed the picture of this assclown Hubert Bass, was not on Thud's site anymore, advertising him running for Sheriff in Crittenden County Arkansas. I checked with some sources and found out that Hubert Bass was defeated HORRIBLY in a primary election by the incumbent Sheriff. So I guess it stands to reason that Crittenden County still has some common sense in its electoral selections. So, again I must point out, that after Thud lucking out on his call that Edmund Ford would be acquitted, it is only 1 victory in over 2 years worth of bullshit that he attempted. Hubert Bass just adds another depressing number to Thud's loss record. I am also willing to bet that you won't hear a thing from Thud about this embarassment.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thud has a routine...He hates cops, he supports criminals, he promotes racism, and he fails at damn near every endeavor he undertakes.

A loser in a HUGE way.

I saw where someone posted that Farrow was a criminal on Thud's page, and then someone followed it up with that Farrow was a victim.

I don't believe Farrow was a criminal, and the only victim that he became was a victim of circumstance, no matter how much spin Thud and Bailey attempt to put on it.

Anonymous said...

I checked with some sources and found out that Hubert Bass was defeated HORRIBLY in a primary election by the incumbent Sheriff. So I guess it stands to reason that Crittenden County still has some common sense in its electoral selections.
______________________

The people of Crittenden County told Bass what was up!

They don't desire to have an angry black racist militant running their business.

Hahahahaha!

Good job people of Crittenden County! Power in numbers. Keep letting your voices be heard and let them know what you want.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe Farrow was a criminal, and the only victim that he became was a victim of circumstance, no matter how much spin Thud and Bailey attempt to put on it.

________________________

And was the victim of his parent's lack of parenting skills.

Anonymous said...

Say wait a minute here......Did Matthews say he was at a "girls club" dance?

Kind of old to be hanging around the kiddies isn't he?

I know a few of the young men down at Tony's on Mendenhall got pissed off at him for trying to hit on their young girls down there. Got to admit there is something a little askew about a 52 year old man trying to pick up on 18 and 19 year olds.
Especially when your own young daughter works there!

His wife Jacquelyn must be retarded or something.

BRUHAWHAWHAW!

Anti-Thad said...

If you remember the description given of Thud by a 3rd year psych resident...he said that Thud displayed signs of being a pedophile or sexual deviate that is a menace to society.

Kind of figures that he was boasting about being at a Girl's Club dance. PARENTS BEWARE!

Anonymous said...

I find it curious how the West Memphis hoaxsters used Deauntae's kindergarten picture every time a camera was stuck in their faces but show him in his true likeness on the Scholarship Poster.

Anonymous said...

Thud admitted to the Memphis Flyer in 2003 that he has a sexual addiction.

He obviously has a marriage addiction too admitting that he has been married 10 times.

Sick bastard.

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Anti-Thad said--

'...If you remember the description given of Thud by a 3rd year psych resident...he said that Thud displayed signs of being a pedophile or sexual deviate that is a menace to society...'

Oh my god--you have GOT to be kidding?!? Is there any possible way you can get hold of that report and post it?--

To Just Say No (Tameka)--

I will be leaving for training around 2pm--I have to be there by 3:30pm--I will see you there--plus a couple of the Memphis Wrestlers will be there too--

Later

:)

Just Say No 2 Thaddeus said...

Hey Ms. Ravenmoon,
Ok I will be there. I am looking forward to seeing you in the ring for your training match. Who is your opponent?
Oh by the way, didm you ever get your props set up? The red strobe lights and smoke machines? That will be cool along with you entrance music.
I am getting a camcorder soon, would it be ok for me to record one of your training matches?

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Anti-thad, Honey did you get enough sleep last night. I know that it is somewhat of a burden for you to have to correct these fools that check in on "our" blog periodically but I stand with, before, beside and behind you 100%. In regards to D. Farrow, the little boy who was shot. Anti-Thad baby I feel very bad for his family and I will even go on to speak for the both of us, you and I, when I say that I hope his family is able to be strong and move forward for I can't imagine the horror of losing a child. However, I don't understand why these black families and I will just say Black mothers because half the time the father jumps ship but I just don't know why they allow their children to walk the streets all times of the night. My mother (and I know everyone is not alike) but she nevered allowed me or my siblings to walk the streets even in the daytime and I was a child of the last 70's when times where not as bad as now. If we where not in the house when the street likes came on them our behinds got punished or we'd get a spank-spank. I see black kids all night long hanging in the streets. It's just beyond my understanding. D. Farrow should have been at home and the only way he should have been to the store would be if an adult was accompanying him. These black women need to knit their families back together or get on some type of birth control if they know they aren't going to have time or care to spend with their children. They are always birthing these babies and not doing what they should do. They lay up with these no-good men who they know don't want them and have baby after baby. Black children from these kinds of women are just what I call casualities because they are abandoned in their mind, their thought process and their behavior. I will even go so far as to say that I'm sure, as a matter of fact I know of white women who do the same BUT Black women do this on a regular and to be truthfully honest all the time, this is normal to the majority or at least 60% of them. Why would you go and have a baby with a man that has 5 other kids across town that he could care less about. That's unbeknowst to me! Having a baby by him won't keep him fool! These neighborhoods aren't like they used to be even. I'd be scared myself to walk the streets even in the daytime almost. People come up missing day and night and when something drastic happens usually the police question neighbors and family and what do they all say, "I didn't see anything". Just like with lester street no one saw anything. But they can surely see if the white man is doing something. What a shame. All of this is evidence by these schools all this fighting the black kids cut up in schools, you seldom see on the news where white girls are on the floor dancing explicitly, you never see the cops outside of white schools the black cops stay at black ones. I'm not racist don't even think I'm prejudice for what I see right in my face. Also this music you hear on BET and MTV even is revolving around everything having to do with sex, a whore, how a woman is built, making and taking money illegally, and how one gang bangs. If this is all you hear than that mentality gets in your brain and you act on that that you know.

Anonymous said...

If we where not in the house when the street likes came on them our behinds got punished or we'd get a spank-spank.

HUH?

Just Say No 2 Thaddeus said...

To 3:55pm,
I would have to disagree with what you said about the music. It really depends on the individual whether or not it affects their mind in that way.
I listen to rap music (even the gangsta style) and I am not a whore, or on drugs, or selling them.
I actually moved to Memphis because I am hoping to get into Rhodes or Christian Brothers to study journalism and political sciences.
However, I will agree on that to a certain extent. Depending on the person, it could and would affect their mind if they allow it to affect them to that point.

Anonymous said...

With no guidance, direction a typical teen adheres to that especially if that's all you hear and see. Children are easily influenced

Anonymous said...

Go here for real unbiased commentary on Memphis and it's state of being.

http://unbiasedmemphis.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

"Why would you go and have a baby with a man that has 5 other kids across town that he could care less about."

---- Because breeding out of control is what they do best. There's power in numbers. By the time the white man wakes up, he will be the minority. There will be no more 'minority rights' when that happens, they'll call it 'cultural rights' or something. I personally can't compete with the black people in trying to out-populate them, I just can't bear the thought of what horrific crap I'd be bringing more children into. I wasn't racist until I moved to Memfrica. BTW, why is it only racist if it's coming from the mouth of a white man?? Can anyone tell me??

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, Thug showed his true colors when he posted the ad endorsing Hubert Bass for sherriff. Thug either (1) doesn't do his research (Bass's entire list of qualifications is purely fabricated), or (2) is of the same mind as Bass (power-hungry racist sexist poon-hound). I am unfortunate enough to know Bass personally, and I can't say I've ever met a person more filled with hate for the white race. I worked with him when he was a security guard (NOT a policeman, as he claimed) for the Med. Actually, I left first, so he may still be there!! He contantly spewed propaganda when he wasn't busy chasing skirts and cheating on his wife. I could go into much more detail, but the post would be so long no one would read it. I'll just say that the people of Arkansas should thank their lucky stars that Bass was defeated. I do predict, however, that you'll see him running for some other position of power in the future, that's what he's all about. He probably has quite a bit in common with Thug.

Anonymous said...

Anti Thad
This blog should be named The Misfits blog.You are sick and the two posters who keep posting as anonymous over and over again.Why are you so jealous of Thaddeus,if you weren't then what he says wouldn't bother you,but I see it sure does.Stop being a hater,it makes you seem so low.Let the man say what he wants,people will find the truth for themselves,but when you go behind him looking for his mistakes,then what do that make you
A jealous Hater!

Anonymous said...

Right.

Go fuck yourself.

Anonymous said...

You white devils are trying to hold on & your negro flunkies too, but you know your world of ruling is near over. Judge Hill is still sitting Circuit Judge, Hubert Bass is now County Quorum Court Justice, Shabaka Afrika is now President NAACP; along with others in our community you devils are gonna be even more red with hate for the so-called radicals

Anonymous said...

Boi white people are in trouble. They really hate strong black men and strong black men really hate krackers. That's the way it's supposed to be.