Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WHAT! Anti agrees with Thud?....WHAT THE ****!

Man, it's REALLY hard to agree with Thud. But seeing as how this jerkoff mayor is exploiting the City of Memphis after running it into one of the biggest Ghettos in the nation, burns my ass. Although Thud's "logic" is flawed, I wonder why he is stepping on Herenton. There HAS GOT TO BE AN UNDERLYING REASON FOR THUD SOMEWHERE?

Seeing as how I work for the city, I have every right to bitch about the leaders and politicians that go out of their way to SCREW us. They make no bones about passing the "no lube policies" down to the employees and it begins in the good Mayor's office.

You can go to Dirk Diggler's blog http://mpdenforcer20.blogspot.com/ to see EXACTLY how the troops in the MPD feel. They have ZERO confidence in the Director and even LESS confidence in the Mayor.

If we, as City employees feel this way, then what does the MCS board and the parents expect to come from this low-life mayor?

It's well known that Willie Herenton wants to return to Memphis City Schools as the Superintendent. Would the mayor make a better leader of a failing school system or the leader of a city where it seems that poli-trick-ans fail the people that place them in office. But can Herenton leap over the problems of this system in a single bound and revamp problems into solutions?
Today I expect the city council to cut the MCS budget in half giving them between $44-$47 million dollars instead of the requested $93 million. Could Herenton take this reduction and with his super powers left the system to higher heights, or would the cuts in the budget be bullets that could not bounce off his chest and wound our super hero.
Willie Herenton is not a mild mannered Clark Kent whose in love with Lois Lane, but a self proposed hero whose real love is himself. But like Superman Herenton is tough which is what this system needs. Someone who can bend steel with his bare hands, whether its a thug named James Steel or a disruptive Mary Steel. Maybe with his x-ray vision Herenton could see through teachers who only want a check and not to educate. Maybe Herenton could solve some of the lingering security problems faster than a speeding locomotive and give comfort to parents who are concerned about their children's saftety daily.
But sad to say Super Willie has allowed his ego to be his kryptonite and will most likely not fly from city hall to the offices of MCS on Avery. Herenton should have followed the process and applied for the job like other applicants and just maybe Memphis City Schools and the citizens of the city could have seen "The Return Of Superman"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Thad wants another job a City hall. I saw him leaving City Hall last night with his shoe shine kit. I bet he gave Willies shoes a nice shine. Polished his knob too I bet.

Anonymous said...

FROM THE DESK OF THE ANTI-NEWSHOUND:
Our diligent reporter found this unique article on Thads' site. We at the anti-newshound, anti-newsroom, knew all along Herenton couldn't have put together that prsentation and kept it intelligent by himself......

""If Herenton does not take Gail Carson Jones/Lois Lane, with him to the school system, he is a damn fool.

She wrote the plan he presented, as evidenced by several nuances in her use of language, grammar, and papers written in the past, and verbal presentations at U of M.
I sincerely trust he will recognize her ability to put constructive thoughts down on paper and use her. She is about the only thing credible in his administration as Mayor of Memphis.

With a young daughter of her own, she has a keen awareness of the difficulties facing parents and children in today's academic world. As a single mother she is displaying a responsibilty so very much lacking with some parents in this city.

A strong Afro-American woman with credibilty, such as Gail, would be a breath of fresh air around the school board! With her around, Willie can very much go and sit down somewhere. All he has to do is follow her script.

"I Gotz Mines!"

Anonymous said...

FROM THE DESK OF THE ANTI-NEWSHOUND:

We found this statement on old Thad's site also complete with pictures:
(We believe this to be Thad's long lost old pappy. Living proof that monkeys fornicated with skunks!)

"As I was leaving city hall this evening I noticed a homeless man in the water fall right across from the building. The man had some form of soap and was scrubbing himself and his clothing. Since the waterfall belongs to the citizens of Memphis I guess he had every right. At least he didn't take his pants off in broad daylight."

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad for agreeing with Thud. It's bound to happen since he flip flops positions every few months.

Anonymous said...

Thads kids went with out Water at home for a month because Deadbeat Daddy Thaddeuss Matthews wouldnt pay support.

Hope they didnt have to take a bath at City hall too.

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Anti-Thad said--

'...You can go to Dirk Diggler's blog http://mpdenforcer20.blogspot.com/ to see EXACTLY how the troops in the MPD feel. They have ZERO confidence in the Director and even LESS confidence in the Mayor...'

Ok--now if the MPD has little to no faith in their director or the mayor--then there has to be something wrong somewhere--

It is a really sad day when even your own city employees don't trust you or have any faith in you--

What is going on Anti?--

:)

Anonymous said...

HEFACATE...It's none of your dam business.Go jump off a cloud.

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Hey 4:23pm--

You wanna talk shit--come on meet me face to face at the Healing Center Gym at 7pm--3885 Tchulahoma Rd--

Come on--IF YOU DARE!!!--You won't stand a chance against me and my crew--

WHAT CREW you ask--check out my newest blog post--

You won't show--cause you are a PUNK!


Hahaha!

ANYONE got ANYTHING else to say to ME--SAY IT TO MY F-A-C-E!--

HATERZ!!!

But I love ya anyway--why I do not know--but I love ya anyway!

**kisses to the HATERZ*

Anonymous said...

Hefacate....Meet you...Bitch no body wants to hear from you let alone be seen with you and your freak ass crew.I wouldn't meet your ass at the mailbox,all you bitches are going to burn in hell.Meet your dam self then kick your ass for me ok.Go stir your pot,your green stew is burning and you know Tony will be mad as hell.For your so called crew to pick you as a wrestler they were scrapping the bottom of the bowl and couldn't get any body with common sense to join them.Face to face...I don't think so,because ugly shit upsets me. And I love your witch ass to,with your low down ass calling me a hater.Stop saying ugly shit you nasty mouth witch,I'm gonna take your broom.

Anonymous said...

Forwarded To- Anonymous
To try to degrade someone,to gain attention to yourself is a sad position to be in.What you want is for someone else to feel what you are feeling,but not know who you are.To say hateful things to someone you have never seen or know is a sickness,where you need to get some help.It is not normal,to wake up and think about who I can hurt today,the devil has a whole on you and only you can reverse that,try thinking about who you can love today.Call or post someone and tell them something that will make them smile,it will make your life more pleasant and remember when you do dirty things the dirt really stays on you.Here's something to think about.There are three kinds of people in this world,and this is how you can tell them apart.
Large people-They talk about the government and the world:
Medium people-They talk about science and technology:
Small people-They talk about other people:
Love, The Queen:

Anonymous said...

Black queen...
You can get off my tip and worry about who is stealing all your money,over at your African shop.Your stupid ass over there giving advice,and they all are taking your cheese.I know who you are but you will never know who i am if you tried.Tell Kudan I said hello,now you are wondering aint ya. anonymous lollollolhahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Forward To 12:32pm
Isn't this a small world,it is good to know that you know me.Since you know me then darling you know I don't hold any mishaps against anyone,so please if I can,please let me help you.As far as me not knowing who you are,don't fool yourself,could you be the young lady that asked me,if I was the Black Queen on Anti-Thad's website.Young lady by your conversation I know you well enough to touch you.It makes no difference who steals from me,after all they aren't stealing until they get caught.Remember Shaquita stole seven grand in 99 and she is still working for me eight years today.That should let you know that I know who you are,and please don't worry,no one will ever know the things you said unless they read these posts.Be careful what you talk about when you are trying to be ugly,because some how it always stays on you.Now who's worried.
One Love The Queen:

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Hey Black Queen--

What's up?--girl--I wish you had a MySpace page--I stay on my page over there more than the Yahoo 360 page that we have--

Have a great evening Black Queen--

:)

Anonymous said...

Anti.....It's no surprise you agreeing with Thad,we all know you want to be him you shit head.

Anonymous said...

Where did Anonymous 12:32 go?